Little angels get hungry every few hours. Their metabolic rates are quite higher than adults. Mothers stay conscious while cooking for their babies.
It is dreamed by every mother to feed their child healthy meals. Some mothers occupy the of giving snacks to babies. It is unhealthy. It is often seen that mothers made babies overeat. Considering balance diet ideas, they give so much to babies. Just remember! Give only one food item at a time. You should a variety in Diet after every fourth to the fifth day.
Initially, feed the baby mashed soups. You can add lumpier foods once baby chewing and swallowing. Given below are the First Few Baby Food recipes categorized under the baby age.
First Few Baby Food recipes 4 to 6 months aged
1. Pea puree
Your baby will enjoy Vitamin A and C after having pea puree. Iron, calcium and protein contents are also sufficient.
● Take a saucepan and some water. When water is boiled, add peas. Cover the saucepan and steam about 15 minutes.
● Now blend the peas and breast milk in a food processor or blender and puree until creamy. To remove the lumps, strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve.
● The next step is to spread the pea mixture into an ice cube tray. Cover the cube tray with plastic wrap. Freeze it until solid for 2 to 3 hours. Now transfer the frozen cubes to a reasonable plastic bag. Store in the freezer.
● When you want to serve, heat the cubes in the Microwave for about 30 seconds. Microwave till they get warm, not hot. Stir thoroughly.
2. Banana Puree
Fiber and potassium-rich diets include bananas. Banana can easily be digested. Don’t give your baby excess bananas because that can cause constipation.
● Firstly, peel the banana. Now mash it with a fork.
● Add a little amount of milk while it’s the first stage of weaning. It will thin down the consistency.
● You can add breast milk when serving as First Foods breakfast.
First Few Baby Food recipes 7 to 9 months aged
First spinach with White yams
Spinach and yams give your baby a combo of nutrients. They contain calcium, vitamin A and iron.
● Take a large pot. Boil yams(cut into 1/3 or 3/4 inch dice) in a 1 1/2 cups of water or sodium-free vegetable stock. Low the flame and cook the yams for about ten minutes.
● Now add spinach and cook it until both spinach and yams are very tender.
● Cool the mixture and then puree it in a blender.
Papaya eases the digestion process. As it contains a little higher amount of acids, so it’s better to include this fruit in the diet of 7 months older baby. It can also relieve constipation.
● Wash the papaya and peel off the skin. Chop the papayas.
● You can either first steam them or directly puree it. By steaming, papaya becomes softer and transparent.
First Few Baby Food recipes 9 to 12 months aged
White Fish, carrot and leek Puree
Immune systems, cardiovascular systems nervous systems are going to be benefited. Because Fish contains Omega 3 fatty acids, carrots are rich in antioxidants.
● Take a medium saucepan, bring 2 inches of water to a boil. Boil on medium flame. Steam fish, carrots and leek for 15 minutes.
● Now put these boiled ingredients into a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add 1/4 cup of liquid. Keep adding water until you have reached the desired consistency.
Now you have learned all the recipes for your baby. Don’t overlap any step. Take time to prepare food. Feed your baby healthy.