The world outside now is a little bit tricky and we all need some time to feel relaxed and to leave the anxiety, stress and load of the work out and have some fun time with your family. Where you can chill and watch some best family movies that are playing on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video or Disney Hotstar.
Since we are spending a lot of our time inside the house it becomes difficult to feel fresh and create an environment that is healthy for us. And for that my friend you need some good entertainment. Maybe you want to revisit your childhood and relive the happy memories of those days or maybe you want to spend some quality time with your family and enjoy some best movies to watch with family.
We have come up with great movies to watch with family that you can stream right now
Childhood Flashbacks with best family movies:
Days from our childhood bring lots of memories that are happily spent with our families. Where every summer we as child would have fun playing outdoor games, visiting new places , travel to a new place and the real fun was to the movies to watch with family day.
Lets have some anime movies on this list:
- Moana: This movie is great and teaches young girls about self-employment and loyalty. Moana is determined, and has courage. She never backed down and when she even thought about giving up she went back and tried even harder. It is a story of courage, faith and love. To the people who wonder what’s there other side of fear. This movie teaches how to let down fear boldy. Follow brave Moana on the journey to the Polynesian seas with the help of Maui in order to save her island.
- Finding Nemo: FINDING NEMO is a beautiful, delightful animated adventure about a small clownfish in search of his son, who’s been caught and put into a human fish tank. Nemo’s father, Marlin goes to great lengths and adventures to rescue his son and find where he is. Nemo has a stunted fin; but with the support of his family and friends learns to overcome his disability. It is one of the best movies to watch with family.
- Frozen: Frozen series would be most loved by daughters of your house because it is a story of 2 sisters Elsa and Anna. They both have struggled a lot in their own ways,especially Elsa. The story and journey of the two sisters will warm your heart in these winter days.
- Inside Out: Inside Out is a beautiful, heart warming movie about a girl named Riley and we as the audience see how her emotions (Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Fear and Anger) communicate with one another and we learn about her mind. This movie is such a classic. This movie will tear you up by it’s heartwarming message about family and the importance of embracing your emotions and it’s not a bad thing to be upset.
Adventurous : Movies To Watch With Family
You must be thinking what kind of family movies come under the category of Adventurous. Don’t worry, we have some good ones on our list that are the best family movies in this great category.
What is the wait. Read further to know the movies we have for you.
- Harry Potter: Who doesn’t know Harry Potter. It is the world famous movie series based on J K Rowling’s Novel. A magical story of Harry potter, a young wizard who fights against an evil name Voldemort. The journey of Harry along with his best friends Hermione and Ron is a must in movies to watch with family. Don’t miss out on this movie because it has a lot to offer which we cannot express or show you in the form of words because it’s a Magical Journey.
- Home Alone: It’s about an eight-year-old boy named Kevin who is accidentally left behind when his family leaves for France and he has to defend his home from two bad guys Harry and Marv.This film never gets too old. It’s still a timeless classic Christmas film. Christmas is around the corner so you should plan out to watch this movie soon with your fam.
- Jumanji: This movie is mostly kid-friendly with the exception of swearing and mild themes. Jumanji is probably the least boring movie you will ever watch, and it’s always exciting, no matter how many times you watch it. It is based on two kids who come across a magical board game. While playing it, they meet Alan, a man who was trapped in the game, and attempt to free him while facing different kinds of danger. Dive into the journey of these kids and see what happens.
Best Movies To Watch With Family
There’s never a bad time to gather your family around the TV and chill on the couch for a night filled with some classic movies with a big bucket of popcorn.
Finding the perfect movie with times in your hand which is suitable for adults and children can be a major task for you. But when you all finally agree on it and find something fun to watch, and it’s good then you’ll feel so glad that you got together to spend some quality time with each other. Truly, a good storyline will guarantee happiness for the entire family.
Let’s jump into our list of best family movies
- The Pursuit of Happiness: The movie is based on the true life story of Chris Gardner(American entrepreneur). It says alot about dream, determination, confidence, hope, dedication, courage, hard work, troubles of life, positive thinking, patience, attitude, silence, smile, happiness, father-son love, relation, trust, fun, urban lives, etc…The movie is upon pursuing the happiness by suffering hardships of life and working hard to achieve the dreams. This is a movie where you are rooting hard for the characters! Don’t miss out on such movies.
- The Lion King: The Lion King is full of heart and compassion while still having a lot of action and great storytelling. The story talks about the journey of Simba after the death of his father Mufasa, the king of the Jungle. But after the death of Mufasa, his younger brother Scar, takes over the position of the King and rules. The journey is not easy for Simba because he is left with no one by his side but you don’t want to miss what happens in the second half of the movie. The ending is super great.
- It’s a Wonderful life: This movie makes you understand the importance of human life and how very important we all are. Sacrifice for others. George Bailey lived a life of sacrifice, for his family and neighbors. And when he was desperate for help, they all sacrificed for him. This movie is an absolute masterpiece! Go watch it.
Interesting & best family movies
Movies to watch with family is an interesting topic which we can talk about and write about nonstop. We have a whole long list that goes on and on about the movies that can be watched with our families.
But now just go and call out your family members and start deciding on which movie you are going to watch now.